Church Visibility Assessment (CVA)
Churches and non-profit organizations invest fortunes on their web sites and on-line media. The problem many churches encounter is with achieving the maximum visibility and availability. Often they have limited knowledge and experience, which handicaps their ability to get the utmost online exposure.
At RSM we are committed to helping churches reach their constituents. The CVA is an objective and comprehensive assessment of your organizations on-line presence and its ability to effectively connect to the communities you are serving. We make 5 recommendations that can be implemented by your staff and, if you need assistance with implementing any of our recommendations, RSM is available on a fee basis to assist.
The CVA will:
- Assess all aspects of your digital platforms, content and local reach.
- Target and prioritize five areas for improvement.
- Tell you how to make significant and measurable improvements.
The CVA assesses:
- Directory listings
- Web site usability
- Web site accessibility
- User experience
- Measurability – Analytics
- Social Media and social interest
- Overall structure and code quality
Is your digital door open?
Is your doorbell on?
If they knock will you answer?
Are your digital doors open when they knock?